Covenir offers a suite of insurance services including customer service, billing, lockbox, print/distribution, first notice of loss, underwriting, and marketing campaign support. Our customers include insurance carriers, MGAs/brokers, fair plans, and state insurance government agencies.
Covenir offers a range of excellent benefits to our full time employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer a selection of additional voluntary benefits for your convenience. With generous paid time off and a laid back work environment, Covenir’s benefits are a great addition to your salary!
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life *Including Life for Dependents
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Days
- Birthday & Personal Holiday
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Flexible Spending Account Administration for Medical/Dependent Expenses
- Casual Dress Code
- Tuition Assistance & Insurance Certification Program
- Full Time Bilingual Customer Support Specialist, Worcester, MA
- Full Time Print and Distribution Specialist, University Park, IL
Interested in becoming a part of the Covenir team? Download the employment application below, enter your information, and email the completed PDF, along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing how you can enhance your career at Covenir!