We’ll provide economical and reliable FNOL intake via phone, email, fax, or web portal. We’ll identify claim severity, set up initial reserves and adjuster assignments, and communicate information to your customers. We’ll also:
- Process and issue checks
- Have scheduled CAT drills with client participation
- Provide basic loss settlements, based on your SOP, up to certain limits (food spoilage, tree removal, broken fences, etc.)
Our FNOL services can provide three levels of support:
- Functioning as your primary FNOL receipt and support 24/7/365
- Providing overflow services during periods of high volume or during periods when your staff needs to be temporarily augmented
- During a catastrophe, a natural disaster, or any event that affects your ability to serve your customers, we’ll give you the help you need to maintain business continuity.